Commercial Diving Services
Serving the Commercial Diving needs of clients in the Arctic Circle, Africa, South America, the Pacific Islands, and around the world.
American Marine Corporation has been supplying commercial diving services to the marine industry since 1973, and is currently serving a wide variety of public and private sector clients in all three of our operating regions.
AMC is an audited member of the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) and International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) under is subsidiary American Marine International.
Our capabilities include air diving to 190 feet, mixed gas diving to 300 feet, diving in Arctic Conditions & extreme tidal conditions, and supply and operation of remotely operated vehicles (ROV).
Some of our commercial diving capabilities are as follows:
- Search & Recovery Operations
- Underwater cofferdam construction and installation
- Hull inspection and repair
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Offshore moorings and platforms
- Subsea pipeline installation and repair
- Subsea cable installation and repair
- Marine outfall inspection and repair
- Construction support
- Underwater video and photographic inspection
- Scour inspection and repair
- Dam rehabilitation
- Epoxy injection and pile encapsulation
American Marine Corporation has built a reputation of safe, reliable, quality diving services with a history of successful project completion and service. Our core diving staff in each region provides the client with a stable workforce upon which to call in emergency situations.