Waterfront Services in California
American Marine Corporation’s Port of Los Angeles location provides reliable yard support services, topside repairs, diving, cargo loading and offloading, cargo securing services, as well as staging and support during project mobilization and de-mobilization.
We have maintained a facility in the Port of Los Angeles for over 25 years. Our Berth 270/271 facility has 1250 linear feet of bulkhead within the protected waters of Fish Harbor – making us the closest support facility to the Angel’s Gate and the Pacific Ocean within the port complex.
Our staff is highly experienced and customer focused. We can provide welding, fabrication, mechanical repair, crane service, vessel shifting, general labor, water, trash, and debris disposal and other ancillary services.
AMC’s labor pool consists of equipment operators, riggers, welders, fabricators, mechanics, vessel crews, and laborers.
Some of our capabilities are as follows:
- Short and long term dockside moorage and topside shipyard services
- Loading, securing and offloading of cargo or equipment
- Staging areas for mobilization of major marine construction jobs
- Equipment assembly and component sub-assembly
- Materials and marine equipment staging
- Provisioning of marine related assets to accommodate the film industry
- Commercial diving services
- Vessel and fendering services
- Local marine towing & shifting services
- Emergency response services
A partial list of our many local satisfied marine clients include: Dutra Construction – Emmert International – Foss Maritime – K-Sea Transportation – Marine Technical Services – Nova Group – OSG Lightering – Traylor Pacific Construction – SeaCor – Southern California Edison – Vortex.
We also provide services to the motion picture and film industry. Our many clients within the film industry include: Nautical Film Services, Paramount Pictures, Spelling Films International and Warner Bros.